A Suite of Resources at Your Fingertips
Building strong communities is the cornerstone of Destination Maui, Inc services. Whether it is providing a foundation of accounting and financial controls, working with a board of directors, providing training or hiring onsite management personnel, our broad resources are applied with trust, loyalty and commitment to each community we serve, large and small.
Supporting Healthy and Compliant Associations
Let us customize a management plan that fits the needs of your association. Below is a description of the types of management services we provide. You can also request a complementary presentation for your association.
Types of Management
A base of financial strength and security is essential to a successful community association. With a strong foundation in accounting, Destination Maui, Inc. applies stringent financial standards and the highest level of expertise. The company founder is a well-regarded CPA, as well as holding the highest community association accreditation. We build trust by employing the industry’s best data security measures. Each property is assigned an accountant, building a long-term value and offering a broad array of accounting and financial services, including:
- The most comprehensive financial reports in the region, including balance sheets, income statements, budget analysis, general ledgers, accounts payable, check disbursements and income and expense projections
- Electronic funds management via a secure log-in and transfer protocol
- Management of accounts payable
- Invoice scanning and online payment portal
- Checking, savings, money market and other bank account reconciliations
- Monitoring of investment funds and rollover dates
- Billing and collections of community association dues and assessments
- Delinquency notices, breach notices and HOA violation letters
- Oversight of escrow demands
- Check preparation and distribution
Full Management Services
In addition to financial services, we provide options for full management services in partnership with associations. Full service contracts can be done with or without placement of on-site personnel. An overview of services includes:
- Providing professional support to the board and committees
- Negotiating and soliciting service contracts/supply agreements
- Hiring, training and supervising onsite personnel and subcontractors
- Reviewing property conditions and enforcing governing documents
- Assisting the board/committee in the resolution of member disputes
- Annual meeting assistance, from setup and mailing of meeting notices and announcements, to help in securing a quorum
- Meeting agenda compilation and distribution
- Responding promptly to all requests
Looking for assistance with vacation rental management or long-term rentals and sales? We collaborate closely with our partner companies to bring together the most comprehensive services on the island.
Destination Maui Realty provides long-term rental services, including marketing, collections enforcement, maintenance and repairs. When it comes time to sell, DMR assists owners with the resale of their unit with reduced commissions and fees, saving the typical condo owner over $5,000 on the transaction. Go to Destination Maui Realty
Destination Maui Vacations focuses on vacation rental condominium management, from a single unit to an entire complex, including operating hospitality desks. Go to Destination Maui Vacations.